The all new and improved Electro Acupuncture Machine features an indicator for sound and luminescent state, a timing switch, a power voltmeter and an operating output protection.
· The output pulse waves of the machine are in low voltage and low frequency. There are five types of pulse waves to be selected. Continuous wave, dense-disperse wave, intermittent wave, ripple wave and respiration wave.
· Four kinds of wave combinations can be used at the same time, separately and get the two output or more crossed to use.
· Continuous wave: pulse duration = 0.5ms; repeated pulse frequency: f1=1Hz – 100Hz.
· Dense-disperse wave: Dense-disperse wave displays alternatively, disperse frequency is f1 same as base wave; dense frequency is about 100Hz; pulse duration is 0.5ms; FREQ2 regulates the frequency f2 of 10-40 cycles per minute.
· Intermittent wave: Pulse shows at regular interval at a frequency of 10-40 cycles per minute.
· Ripple wave: Its amplitude increases to maximum and drops suddenly, and repeats the process.
· Respiration wave: Its amplitude increases first, then drops quickly to zero, and repeats this process.
KWD 808-I comes with 6 outputs, 8 wires with alligator clips that can be used on 8 acupoints individually or all together at the same time to apply acupuncture needle treatment; and it is also equipped with 4 self-adhesive electrodes that can be used to apply electrical stimulation without using acupuncture needles.
ISO 9001/2000 Certified
Size: 8.5”L x 6.5”W x 3.0”H
Weight: 3.3 lbs
Accessories: * 1 - Acupoints Detecting Probe
4 - wires with 8 alligator clips
4 - self-adhesive patches
1 - User’s Manual
1 - acupuncture meridians and acupoints chart
1 - A/C adaptor for both 110V & 220V worldwide use (can be used in America, Europe, South America and elsewhere)
Note: D/C (9 V) is accessible with 6 x “C” CR14 UM2 Batteries (not included). The “C” batteries can be purchased from any local store.
This unit is designed for professionals only. It is not recommeded for beginners!!