The WQ-6F(57-6F) Electro Acupuncture Machine is an advanced electronic acupuncture unit especially designed and modified on the basis of Model 57 - 6D and WQ -10C. It is based on recent results of theoretical research work and clinical practices in acupuncture therapy and anesthesia. It is the newest product of the 2nd-generation line of Transistor Electronic Acupunctoscopes in China at present, and has the following features:
1. Multi-purpose: The apparatus can be used in acupuncture therapy, acupuncture anesthesia, needleless therapy, measurement of the sensitivity of meridian and for physiological experiments etc.
1. The adjustment of stimulating waveforms and frequencies. Amplitude: There are two types, as selected: constant amplitude (CA) or amplitude modulation (AM) switch.
Frequencies: They are controlled by the knobs and switches, as
f1: fixed frequencies
f2: variable frequencies
Output frequency F = mf
The alternative frequencies of a variable waveform including two frequencies are controlled by Alternative Frequency (Fat) knob.
For beginners, plug the monitoring loudspeaker into the output socket and practice the above
procedure and familiarize yourself with different combinations of output waveforms and frequencies. The monitoring loudspeaker can also use to check the output sockets and leads.
2 . Multiple transmit messages :
The apparatus transmits eight different waveforms of impulse series. Their frequencies vary from 0 - 20c/s, 0 - 200c/s with continuous adjustment and multiple possible combinations.
The apparatus consists of two independent sections (A and B) with seven channels. It is possible to select two different frequencies (A and B) and output waveforms simultaneously.
3 . High amplitude of output, divided into "High" and "Low" ranges, smooth adjustment, high stability and low power consumption, non-interference between channels, parallel or serial connection of output terminals to enhance stimulation for various purpose.
CON: continuous (disperse & dense)
D - D: dense - disperse
N - S: normal saawtooth
RDE - FDI: rise dense - fall disperse
R -F: rise - fall (underlatory)
I -S: inverse sawtooth
RDI -FDE: rise disperse - fall dense
2 . Acupuncture therapy and anesthesia
(1) Set "Amplitude" knobs to zero and all output controlled switches to separate positions (as 1, 2) . Set "Hi - Lo" switch to "Hi" or "Lo" position as required. Amplitude of "Lo" position is 1/3 of "Hi".
(2) Plug output leads into sockets (1 - 7) , fasten their clips to the handles of the needles.
(3) Set the desirable waveform and frequencies (f1 , f2 , m, CA, AM) .
(4)Turn "ON" main switch.
(5) Adjust amplitude to appropriate degree.
(6) Select parallel (1//2, 3//4) or series (5 + 6 + 7) connection as required, while amplitude is regulated by these knobs simultaneously.
3 . Needleless therapy
(1) Use needleless therapy electrode. Fill the cup of electrode with absorbent cotton soaked with salt solution. Attach the electrode onto the acupuncture point. Set "Hi - Lo" switch to "Hi" position.
(2) In case of weak stimulation follow the same steps described in 2, outputs taken from sockets 1-7
(3) For strong stimulation, the output will be taken from the socket marked " • " , Set output controlled switch of 5 , 6 , 7 channels to 5 + 6 + 7 position and the amplitude is regulated by 5 , 6 , 7 channels simultaneously.
A: Section A B:Section B F1:Fixed frequencies F2: Variable frequencies m:Multiplier Hi:High amplitude Lo: Low amplitude CA:Constant amplitude AM: Amplitude modulation 1,2;3,4;5,6,7:Channels work separately 1//2;3//4: parallel connection 5+6+7: series connection Fat: alternative frequencies of variable waveform
The WQ-6F can emit 2 waveforms simultaneously, 1 from section A and 1 from section B.
7 channels do not interfere each other, but you can connect outputs in parallel or in succession to enhance stimulation for various purposes. When channels are connected in parallel, the output current is enhanced while the output voltage maintains the same. When channels are connected in succession, the output voltage is enhanced while the output current maintains the same.
• Output leads with electrodes 1 set
• Output leads with clips 7sets• Monitoring loudspeaker 1 pc
• 1 artificial leather carrying case
• 1 instruction manual
DC , 4.5 volts insert three No 1 batteries (Size "D")
Section A: 1, 2 , 3 , 4 channels. Both 1, 2 and 3 , 4 can be connected in parallel into one channel.
Section B : 5 , 6, 7 channels. These three channels can be connected in series into one channel as a
needleless therapy output.
Waveforms type series
There are 8 patterns: continuous, intermittent, dense - disperse, rise - fall (undulatory), normal sawtooth, inverse sawtooth, rise dense - fall disperse, fall dense - rise disperse (refer to table 1) . The alternating frequency of every variable wave form varies from 14 -25c/min with continuous adjustment.
Amplitude of impulse
The electric resistance of the human body under needling is about 250 Ohm - the peak current of the impulse is not lower than 40mA(10V)
Asymmetrical bipolar impulse
Frequencies and width of impulse
Frequency F (c/s)
0 - 200
0 - 20
0 - 200
Width T (µs)
400 - 600
600 - 800
200 - 300
23.5 x 17 x 7.5 cm (9.4" x 6.8" x 3 ")
Shop With Confidence PayPal Verified Merchant Safe Shopping Guaranteed by Paypal